Sunday, March 30, 2014

"Bitter."



“Bitter.”

Assumptions stick to the roof of our mouth like peanut butter. 

Lymph nodes and lingerie 
Glass shatters under boots that weigh more

Open toed shoes aren’t really meant for winter but I really don’t think it will ever rain again.

Swishers taste like salt after you put them between your tongue
The only kind of ball game I’ll be playing isn’t going to happen with the lights on.
Making permanent decisions 
Sometimes sandwiches are free
This dumpster doesn’t hold my luxuries
squares are only squares if you measure them 
can’t greet everyone with a smile 
I like to burn daggers through your planetary values
I don’t believe there is any real nutrients in it but i’ll try a few bites.
My belly button is leaking bloody discharge and i’m not saying that in a british way. 
I don’t know the rules of poker but I think I may purchase my first lotto ticket soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment